|Website Update #9|
|Written by Maxi|
|Friday, 07 May 2010 13:00|
Just a brief update as I've been messing around with the front page template CSS which has been such a pain for such a little change! Parts of the front page weren't in-line together along with extra padding and borders which I didn't think was needed, so I went about trying to edit only certain parts of the CSS without destroy the rest of the website. After plenty of trail and error and 4 different edited CSS style sheets I managed to get the result I was looking for.
I also added some extra borders to the left column to split the main content and navigation options to give a cleaner look. Finally I updated the website to the latest version of Joomla which caused a few issues but nothing that couldn't be sorted out easily enough.
|Last Updated on Friday, 07 May 2010 14:28|